:: CABINET SHOPS - CONTRACTORS - BUILDERS - HOMEOWNERS
Before you start:
- Arrange for a No-cost quotation: One of our sales representatives would be pleased to visit your business, home, or jobsite to evaluate your needs, product options, specifications, and budget.
- View samples of our products: They can be provided to you at the time of on-site estimation or you are welcome to visit our showroom 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday thru Friday.
- Decide on your laminate and edging profile: When you have chosen a color, finish and the edging profile for your laminate countertop, we will take all final measurements and templates as needed to accurately and efficiently complete your order.
- New construction and projects: We will work with your drawings and layouts for estimation. When the cabinets have been installed we will return to do an on-site measurement/template to proceed with the order.
- Re-model / renovation projects: We provide a free in home estimation and on-site assessment with a written quote for your records. Removal and disposal of your existing tops is available upon request and is quoted on a per job basis.
- Plumbing services: Plumbing services can be arranged for a convenient completion of your countertop installation. We work with reliable, licensed and insured plumbers who are competent and efficient.
- Self Installation: We will create the products you need (based on measurements provided by you), for delivery to your job site or pickup at our warehouse. Supply only countertops include mitre bolts, caps and splashes as needed and ordered (we do not cut sink holes for supply only countertops).
- Insurance & Workers Compensation: It is important to make sure that any contractor you hire is willing to supply you with a Certificate of Insurance and a WCB Clearance letter at no cost to you.